We’re a little over halfway through 2018, and it’s been a rough year. My beloved dog passed away suddenly after four short years, my doctors are increasingly worried about the severity of the valley fever infection, and my head is too foggy to fully process anything. My heart hurts tremendously today.
- Quote I’m pondering as I grieve the loss of my sweet fur baby: “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
- Winners of the 2018 National Geographic Travel Photographer of the Year Contest. Stunning.
- I’m going in for a lumbar puncture next week, so I’ve been researching what the procedure entails to help allay my fears. I also found a great guide on all things valley fever, so I can better understand my symptoms, treatment, and long-term prognosis.
- A Complete Guide to Getting What You Want from David at Raptitude.
- This little guy made me smile